TIMAYA - I Have Used Sex Before To Pay For Food And Shelter


He regularly had sex with an older woman in the early days just to keep a roof over his head.

Before he became popular, singer, Timaya was a ‘toy boy’ to an older woman in Port Harcourt.

Apparently singer, Timaya was once a ‘toy boy’

This revelation was made by the ‘Concur’ crooner in a recent interview.

“I was born into a fairly comfortable family but I was a rebel and I often ran away from home. I once lived in Port Harcourt with a woman who was older than me and she used me like I was a sex toy.

“I had to service her whenever she had the urge in exchange for food and a roof over my head. However, I have always dreamed big. Despite my travails, I never let go of my aspirations while believing that one day, I would make it big.”

Timaya, who now enjoys a solid 12-year music career, has put all that behind him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From "Game of Thrones" to "Friends," check out TV's most expensive shows ever.

THE OCTOBER COVER FOR ELLE's MAGAZINE IS RIHANNA

Bella Hadid Channels New Taylor Swift

If I die today, I die a legend – Wizkid expresses fear over his health

This Photo of Denrele Edun kissing Ada Slim, while happens to be the New Gist in Town

10 FALL MOVIES TO GET YOU IN MOOD THIS HOLIDAY😜😍